Monday 9 March 2015

A Year Of Togetherness

A Year Of Togetherness

A year of togetherness,
Full of love and bliss!
However, we were strangers,
When we first met!

With all our casual talks,
We got to know our present and past!
Two separate lives were now together,
Love and friendship to be spent forever!

The laugh, the love,
And even some tears,
Brought us closer,
In just a year!

You make me feel so complete,
Like I never was before!
That filled my world with happiness,
And a great support to the core!


8 comments:

  1. Superb..... yet again a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice... I think this is a real life experience. awesome yar awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice... I think this is a real life experience. awesome yar awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear, Very beautifully described by u the period of a year of ur marriage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautifully described!

    ReplyDelete
  6. moral of the story. PleASE DONT WATCH tv.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. Krushia

    ReplyDelete

My Little Girl!

Tiny hands and tiny feet, Glittery eyes and chubby cheeks! I hold you smile, though teary eyes,  With loads of love and Joy inside! ...